Sunday, October 14, 2012

C4K Summary Post 1

The first student blog I commented on was from New Zealand if I remember correctly. He was a 2nd grade student, and his post was about whales. I commented that I had recently been to Alaska, and while I was there, I went whale watching. He had talked about the size of the whales, so I made sure to tell him that the ones I saw were every bit as big as he said they were

The final student blog I commented on in September was a class blog where the teacher posted for the students. The students gave the ideas for the posts, but the teacher actually posted them. The assignment that the teacher posted on was basically a simple lesson on statistics where students voted on their favorite places to eat. I commented on the fact that most of the students preferred sit down meals, which was quite surprising for elementary school kids. I also mentioned that I enjoyed the questions the students posed.

2 comments: