Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4K November



I commented on some very interesting blog posts in November, including one that this picture fits perfectly. The first post I commented on was from Alberta, and it was a video composed by Luke and Colton. The video contained some very interesting pictures of the Rocky Mountains. I commented that I had been to the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, but I haven't seen anything like what is in the pictures.

The second post I commented on was from a student named Alyssa in Mr. Seliksar's class. The student I was assigned to post on hadn't made any posts, so I just found another student who had no comments. Her post was about the first few chapters of "James and the Giant Peach." I commented on how well her summary flowed and how she incorporated all of the important details.

The last post I commented on was from Jacob, and he wrote a story that re-imagined Napoleon's battle in Russia with lightsabers. Needless to say, it was a very interesting post. Even though his story was short, it was well written, and obviously it was very creative.

1 comment: